viernes, 6 de enero de 2012


01.02.2012

After a short rest, spent all day planning on my next possible travel moves.
Had a very American breakfast (eggs on toast with beans, ham, cheese, onion & tomato) on the hostel.
Had lunch with and bid farewell to Griffin and Carmen. I'll miss you guys!
Lazy day back at the Zombie Cucumber.
In the afternoon, the guys from the hotel tried to teach me Xitswa (same as Tswana). Very hard language.
Went for a stroll on the beach with one of them and chatted about Mozambican everyday life (Will write more about this later). People in the beach were quite excited that a white girl and a local guy were walking and speaking together. They'd say things to him I would not understand.
Later on, still walking I was asked for some water. Three curious girls. They had a sip, gave it back to me and continued talking between them as if nothing had happened. 
Went to the Mercado Novo to buy tickets for Chimoio. But the salesman had gone to the beach.
Just as everybody else. The town centre was empty. Time had come to move on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario