lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Ubuntu ngumuntu ngabantu

This last year was supposed to be one of the happiest of my life. Sometimes I make these strange associations between little things and happiness. Like, when you get a palindromic number on your bus ticket and suddenly believe you can cling on to some kind of luck for the rest of the day. Stupid.
A lot of unexpected things came to pass and this year didn't quite turn out as I had expected.
Thus, with 2011 almost bound to end, I decided to make yet another trip to Motherland.
I felt like I needed to reconcile with myself through others. Be able to find my path, my place in the world.
That's what Ubuntu is all about: "I am what I am because of who we all are."


I hope to find what I'm looking for, we'll see...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario