jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Aaaaaaaaaggggrh!

Last days before actually getting on the plane and starting my journey throughout Africa.
Though, in reality, my trip has already begun: all the excitement, adrenalin rush, stress, anxiousness have already been flowing through my body for some days now.

documents: check
clothes: check
towel: check
first aid kit: check 
useful things kit: check
blah blah blah (things I'll never find a use for, but will take anyway with me): check

Now, preparing my backpack it's going to be the easy bit. 
Let's start planning the itinerary, conutries: SA, Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda (?)
I'm going crazy!

It's already Xmas, haven't prepared my bags yet and I've got tons to do!
..........
I'm leaving for the airport, wish me luck!
..........
Came back home 'cause I'd taken my OLD useless invalid passport, rushing back to the airport!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario