lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Australia

This is my first long-term travel to a destination that is more developed than my home country.

The feeling of traveling around here is quite different that travel around, say Africa.

Loads of people try to make their way through employment market, in casual jobs, because minimum wage here is better compared to almost any single European Nation.

Also, there are young people that are on the Australia - South Eastern Asia Experience. Loads of partying and lots of beach-time.

My story is quite different, though. I work and study and only have a couple days less than two months to travel around.

Instead of focusing my travel only on hoping on/ hoping off buses, I focused on trying to leave like a local in cities and enjoying beaches and water sports.

People here are a rather weird mix between really respectful and a hint of breaking the rules. Well-tempered, party-goers, sportsmen are a few words that come to my mind when I think of Australians.

I could describe beautiful places such as Whitehaven Beach or Great Barrier Reef or even Sydney but, for the first time, I think it is better for every single one of you reading this to form your own opinion.

I'll definitely come back to this place and it'd be really nice to come live here for at least some time.

It is worth the long and painful flight, believe me!

Not sure I want to write more on this post, until the next one =)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario