lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Change

I haven't been the most constant of writers. I know that already.
It has always been hard for me to be constant at something.
Yet, I've never lost hope in certain things.

HOPE in travelling, being happy, loving those who surround me and trying to make them happy at the same time.

So many miles since I've written here for the last time.

So many peoples met, so many experiences acquired.

So much further to go, as well.

So much change undergone in the last couple of years.

Feeling so very blessed that the road is always waiting for me to come back on and slowly, step by step, be able to become myself, strong and determined once again.

I can't promise that I'll be constant and that I'll robotically write about everything I see and do, 'cause living is also worth it and time is limited.

On my next post, I'll summarize the Australian experience so far.

If you haven't traveled yet, if you're afraid to do it on your own, I say: go for it! It can only bring learning and growth as a person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario